Thursday, September 30, 2010
Even though...
"Even though the fig trees have no blossoms, and there are no grapes on the vine; even though the olive crop fails, and the fields lie empty and barren; even though flocks die in the fields, and the cattle barns are empty, yet I will rejoice in the Lord! I will be joyful in the God of my salvation. The Sovereign Lord is my strength! He will make me as surefooted as a deer and bring me safely over the mountains." Habakkah 3:17-19
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




We are praying for you. Much love to you both.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful. Just beautiful.
ReplyDeleteKeep posting. We want to hear what you have to say, when you are ready.
I love you, Julia. I love you, Dan. So so much.
Crying joyfully in the Lord.
ReplyDeleteWe pray that you guys can feel the love pouring onto you from your family and all who know you. Heal strongly for the amazing future ahead of you.
ReplyDeleteGod Bless.
Terry, Sherry, Ben & JP